Footnote.com continues to improve their historical collections of original records. Every day thousands of original records are being uploaded to the site via partnerships with the National Archives, Gannett Media and others. With over 62 million documents, Footnote.com has one of the largest collections of historical records found anywhere on the internet. Below are some of the collections that have been recently updated.
- Civil War Confederate Soldiers Records – a series of uncertain records collected by the War Department
- Civil War Widows Pensions – paper records that have never been microfilmed or digitized until now
- 1900 US Federal Census – includes addresses, year of immigration if foreign-born, if they lived on a farm, etc.
- 1910 US Federal Census – contains whether a person is a survivor of the Union or Confederate Army or Navy and more
- 1920 US Federal Census – includes citizenship, education, birthplace, native tongue, etc.