We have just recently added the first run of more titles including:
- The Ratified Amendments XI-XXVII of the U.S. Constitution
- Copybooks of George Washington’s Correspondence with Secretaries of State, 1789-1796
- Naturalization Petitions of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 1906-1930
- Naturalizations for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1906-1930
- Naturalization Petitions for the Eastern District of Louisiana, New Orleans Division, 1838-1861
- Presidential Photos of Coolidge, Eisenhower, Truman, and Roosevelt
- WWII Japanese Photos
- The Case File of the United States v. The Amistad, 1841
You can browse these documents for free by going to the browse homepage.
We are continually adding new content to the site, so keep your eyes open and check back with us regularly. We have received great feedback from our members on the type of content they would like to see. We would love to hear from you as well. Click here to let us know what type of content you would like to see on Footnote.